We have a wide experience of advising clients – from UK start-ups to established, multinational companies – on all types of technology, IT and IP matters including:
- IT litigation (both as claimant and defendant);
- International technology outsourcing;
- Software licensing and development;
- Supply of hardware and support;
- Value-added reseller arrangements;
- E-Business legislation/regulation;
- Service levels;
- Cloud insurance;
- Mobile application development;
- Systems integration;
- Information security;
- Data protection compliance;
- US Safe Harbor regime;
- Freedom of Information Act requests;
- Cyber risk; and
- IT policies e.g. Bring Your Own Device, IT Security, Social Media.
We advise companies on how to manage potential risks around new products and projects, protecting their intellectual property and assisting in the commercialisation of new ventures.
This experience and our understanding of client needs enable us to deliver when it matters most, particularly in complex and high profile cases.