If you are interested in joining Beale & Co, we are interested to hear from candidates at all levels who:
- Have an excellent academic background;
- Can demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibility and ownership of their work;
- Possess excellent commercial acumen;
- Are able to adapt and respond quickly to challenges;
- Have ambition and drive to succeed; and
- Seek to be recognised in the profession.
At the same time, our firm encourages its staff to strike a healthy work-life balance. With offices in the thriving and dynamic cities of London, Bristol, Dublin and Dubai, our staff can look forward to a quality of life while participating in some of the best legal work available.
We aim to recruit lawyers of the highest calibre and look for the following attributes in our qualified staff:
- Those who are able to deliver a high level of service to our clients;
- Future leaders who will think outside the box in finding solutions for our clients; and
- Talent that will help us develop our practice as our firm grows.
In return, you can expect to work on top quality instructions alongside some of the most highly regarded professionals in the industry.
Development within the firm is merit-based and so those with drive, talent and ambition should expect to progress accordingly.
We have a dedicated team of litigation support and paralegals at the firm. We look for people who have talent, ambition and commitment and those who are not afraid to think outside the box in presenting solutions to our solicitors.
Whether you are an experienced paralegal, a lawyer with an overseas qualification, a recent law graduate – or are about to begin a training contract or pupillage – we would be interested to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining us please send a copy of your CV along with short covering letter to our HR Department.