- Current vacancies
- Legal careers
- Trainee solicitors
- Apply to be a trainee
- Role Models
- Business support
If you are interested in any of the roles, please email your CV to our HR Department at HRDept@beale-law.com or call +44 (0)20 7469 0400. Beale & Co is an equal opportunities employer. We are also signatories to the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.
Note to agencies: Beale & Co do not wish to be contacted by any recruitment agencies or consultants in relation to the role(s) below. We instruct preferred agencies for the roles we advertise, speculative CVs received from agencies or consultants will therefore not be considered.
Professional And Financial Risks – Solicitor/AssociateLevel: 4+ PQELocation: Bristol
We are currently looking to recruit talented Solicitors to work in our Professions (LFin) team based at our Bristol office.
We are currently looking to recruit talented Solicitors to work in our Professions (LFin) team based at our Bristol office. Our LFin team handle professional negligence cases for legal and financial professions (such as solicitors, accountants, financial advisors, brokers, valuers and tax and pensions advisors) and their insurers, plus D+O, FI, W&I and a range of other insurance risks. Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working with similar cases and have a thorough understanding of Insurance Law and policy issues.
Candidates will have experience of:
- Defending professionals including some or all of Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors, Insurance Brokers, IFAs, Directors and Officers
- Preparing reports for Insurers with the ability to explain and advise succinctly on difficult and complex areas.
- Advising on case strategy.
- Liaising with senior professional clients in a variety of disciplines.
- Managing the Insurer/Insured relationship, being aware of potential conflicts.
- Preparing for Court cases at all levels, including case management documentation interlocutory applications, expert instructions, witness statements and trial preparation.
- Monitoring critical dates and ensuring compliance with Insurer service level agreements.
- Understanding all systems and procedures with attention to detail and have the ability to explain and advise clients on those procedures.
- Being able to deliver presentations to clients and good business development skills.
Candidates must be technically excellent. It is important that you are aware and enthusiastic about business development (being able to develop existing and forge new relationships).
We have a collegiate and collaborative approach to maintaining our client relationships and business development, which will suit lawyers wanting to develop their career and then standing with clients in a supportive environment.
We offer something different – an environment where our lawyers can develop their careers in a professional working environment with an excellent work / life balance.
Non-Contentious Construction Senior AssociateLevel: 6+ YEARS PQELocation: LONDON
Beale & Co are currently looking to recruit a talented Associate / Senior Associate to join our Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Team based in our London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious team and to work for first-rate clients on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and Internationally.
The candidate will be a talented Non-Contentious Construction Lawyer, with specific experience in acting for Contractors and Consultants.