Digital engineering and the tools and processes now available to us are changing the built environment and will alter how the engineering industry operates moving forward. Engineers and architects are increasingly taking the role of technology providers and face new legal issues.
In this webinar, James Hutchinson, a Partner at Beale & Co, examines the difference between traditional professional services and technology services. He focus’ on:
- Cloud computing generally
- An introduction to Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Comparison of professional services v SaaS provision
- Look at a typical SaaS contract and SLA terms
- IT clauses in professional services contracts
- Focus on an example contract
- Offer suggestions on the main points when negotiating intellectual property clauses
To discuss any of the issues raised in this webinar please contact James Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for a copy of the slides.
To view a recording of the webinar, please click on the video below.