Our training contracts are designed to provide you with first class legal experience and business skills to succeed as a lawyer. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals who can think ‘outside the box’ and who are looking to build long and successful careers with us.
Trainees work alongside our leading professionals in the fields of construction (UK and international), insurance and corporate/commercial. From the start of the training programme you will be a real part of the team providing the quality service upon which we have built our reputation. We value our trainees and their contribution. You are our future. We will give you opportunities to build relationships with clients and take responsibility for your own matters.
We offer training contracts in three vibrant cities (London, Dublin and Bristol) all providing competitive salaries. There are also regular opportunities to spend time working in our Dubai office. We recognise the demands of performing in today’s business environment and encourage a healthy work/life balance as well as involvement in the active social scene within the Firm.
Trainee Recruitment Partner Ian Masser comments: “My role is to select the best and then to oversee your 2 year training to becoming a qualified solicitor. I adopt an ‘open door’ / ‘hands on’ approach. I want you to be successful. All I ask is you give it everything.”
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking firm which provides quality work and training in return for your hard work, visit the application pages to find out how.
Our trainee programme provides the necessary environment, education and support to give you the very best start in your legal career.
Training contracts start in September and last for a period of two years, which is broken down into four six month seats. Irish training contracts are structured slightly differently to meet the Irish Law Society requirements.
Our training contract includes the following:
- Hands on and extensive practical experience in our key fields of expertise including:
- Professional Liability
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
- Working for and sitting with a partner being involved in a wide range of matters and working as a team with fee earners at all levels.
- A comprehensive in-house training programme: regular internal practice-specific seminars and external speakers.
- Involvement in marketing and business development initiatives and know-how.
- Active participation in CSR initiatives, which is a key aspect of the firm.
- Secondment opportunities to Dubai and our clients across the world.