Alongside ‘typical’ claims in ‘traditional’ product lines, situations frequently arise which require more specialist knowledge – of the insurance industry, a particular business sector or a technical area of law or regulation.
Over the course of our Special Risks Week, our team of insurance experts delivered a series of insightful seminars, webinars, podcasts and articles covering a range of technical topics, in order to assist you in predicting future trends and managing potential impacts on your business.
Throughout the week we published a number of articles and podcasts on the following topics, all of which can be found at the bottom of this page:
- Environmental and climate change risks
- Educational risks
- Product Contamination and Recall
- Legal regulation and the SRA
- Insurance Brokers and FCA regulation
- The Building Safety Act 2022
- Declinature of coverage
- Health and Safety regulation
- Obtaining immunity for the conduct of insolvency officer holders
We have also hosted:
- Product Recall webinar – a review of recent developments in product-related litigation in the UK and US
- Directors & Officers seminar – discussion on the D&O Insurance market landscape and the types of claims trending over the next 12 months or so
This is essential material for UK insurers and brokers. If you would like further information on any of the topics we have covered or future events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.