Beale & Co provide clients with advice on all matters related to competition law , public procurement and sectoral advice. Our team, led by Partner Paul Henty, have many years of experience in this specialist field.
We are able to assist clients with:
- investigations by competition authorities such as the Competition and Markets Authority or sectoral regulators such as the Office of Road and Rail
- matters related to abuse of dominance
- anti-competitive agreements and cartels
- competition compliance programs
- merger control filings and complaints related to anti-competitive mergers
- market studies and market references
- advice in relation to State aid and subsidy control law
- public procurement advice for suppliers including challenging award decisions or exclusion decisions
- advice on responsibilities under the procurement rules for regulated entities engaging in purchasing exercises
For more information on public procurement please see webpage here.
We advise clients from all sectors. We are particularly well versed in how competition and procurement matters affect the construction and engineering sectors.
We pride ourselves on clear and informed advice which assists clients to make decisions. We are also responsive; competition and procurement matters frequently require us to act promptly to meet deadlines, often within tight time frames.
Our practitioners frequently contribute articles to publications such as Concurrences, New Law Journal and Public Procurement Law Review on developments, remaining up to date in these fast moving legal areas.