Beale & Company recognised as a leading firm in Chambers UK 2017Monday, 14th November 2016
Beale & Company has once again been recommended in Chamber UK 2017 as a leading firm for it’s construction and professional negligence work. The firm is also now ‘Noted’ for its Health & Safety practice.
Clients and industry peers comment:
“All members of the team have proven themselves to be highly professional and extremely effective.”
“The advice we get from them is as good as we get from the magic circle so they’re excellent value for money.”
“Not only is their legal advice very thorough, but they are very good at identifying what their clients need; in other words, providing legal analysis and suggesting practical ways forward.”
You can view the full editorial on the Chambers website.
Beale & Company is ranked in the following:
- Professional Negligence: Technology and Construction – Band 1
- Construction: Supplier – Band 3
- Professional Negligence: Financial – Band 4
- ‘Noted’ for Health & Safety
- Professional Negligence: Mainly Defendant – Band 2