The highly anticipated BIM Protocol Second Edition was published last month and Beale & Co were delighted to have joined up with the Construction Industry Council to lead the drafting.
In this webinar, Andrew Croft, Associate at Beale & Co and responsible for drafting the new protocol, explains the key changes that have been made including:
- Its closer allignment with PAS 1192-2;
- The additional optional provisions in relation to security;
- The addition of a collaborative process to resolve inconsistencies in relation to information;
- The flexibility in the amended protocol; and
- The approach to using the protocol with the JCT suite and NEC4 contracts.
To discuss any of the issues raised in this webinar please contact Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on +44 (0) 20 7469 0400.
Please click here for a copy of the slides.
To view a recording of the webinar, please click on the video below.
A number of interesting questions were raised during the webinar; please click here to see a summary of the questions and our responses