In this webinar James Hutchinson will provide an update and refresher on the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and covers the below:
- What contracts are / are not caught by the Regulations;
- The different procurement procedures under the Regulations;
- The contracting authority’s obligations;
- Below threshold procurements;
- Variations to procurements;
- Challenging a procurement award; and
- The impact of Brexit on procurement
Please click here for a copy of the slides.
To view a recording of the webinar, please click on the video below.