Adjudication under the Construction Contracts Act 2013 is a very accessible and efficient method of resolving payment disputes on construction projects.
Join us on Thursday 4 February 2021 for a webinar that will involve a detailed consideration of Adjudication under the Construction Contracts Act 2013. This webinar will focus on the structure of the adjudicative process and the considerations for Referring Parties and Responding Parties in adjudication.
In particular, Killian Dorney and Cian O’Gorman will address the following:
• Disputes that can be adjudicated
• How to commence adjudication
• The adjudication procedure and timetable
• Adjudication as a tool for settlement
• Compliance with the Decision
• Matters to consider before commencing adjudication
There will also be a live Q&A at the end of the webinar, where our speakers will be able to address questions from their talks.
Please click here to register.