History

1838 Colmore & Beale is established in Birmingham (the second year of the reign of Queen Victoria and the year Charles Dickens published Oliver Twist).

1858 Firm renamed Beale and Marigold.

1865 A second office is opened in Westminster and the firm becomes known as Beale, Marigold and Beale. It later became known as Beale & Co.

1970s The Firm ceases to be associated with the Birmingham office.

1987 The Firm moves its London office to Garrick House, King Street, Covent Garden, London.

2002 A second office is opened, in Dublin.

2005 The partnership became Beale and Company Solicitors LLP.

2006 A third office is opened in Bristol specialising in insurance and professional negligence.

2012 The Firm celebrates its first 25 years in Covent Garden and 10 years in Dublin.

2012 An office is opened in the City of London on Lime Street, the heart of the London insurance market, to service the Firm's insurance clients.

2013 175 years since the firm was founded.

2013 The Firm re-brands to Beale & Company.

2014 The Firm consolidates its two London offices and moves to a new head quarters in King William Street EC4.

2015 The Firm opens an office in Dubai, in the Dubai International Financial Centre.